Saturday, July 19, 2008

Updates




To start I want to thank everyone that was able to come to our High School Friend BBQ it was fun to see everyone and to talk. An thanks to Mark and Jake We had great little pork steaks with grilled pinnapple!! It was good to see everyone and I love talking about old times!!!

Next I have to update about Kensi!! She is crawling like a crazy girl and I mean litterally she has not quite got that knee knee hand hand thing She does more of a sneek. She has got the position down but it more like Knee, foot, hand, hand!!It is hillarious and it gets her much further then doing knee knee. She has one tooth and is working on a second. Teething has not been very fun but thanks to teething tabs and tylenol we are making it!! She also is pulling herself up to everying stable or not. She has turft it so many times I feel like a bad mom because she is constantly getting into new things and bonking her head. ( And I am sure that is only to get worse). But no cuts or bruises yet!! Man she is getting fun laughing out loud all the time. and is saying mama and dada and we could be wrong but it sure sounds like she can say londyn. I am not meaning my last name she has a cousin named londyn many of you know that they are best friends. Kensi just thinks that they are the same age and that they are running around playing with each other. Londyn can make her laugh harder than anyone I know. I love it.

As for mark and I, I am still working like crazy and looking forward to every day off. Mark went on his first buisness trip and enjoyed it. Actually thinking and hoping that maybe this would be a good company to work for. They have taught him much and we are greatful. Sorry for the long picturless post but I hope it is a good update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute new layout!

I remember when my kiddos started moving aroung they were bumped and bruised like crazy and I felt like a crappy mom! LOL!

p.s. I tagged you on my blog! Play along! :)