Friday, August 29, 2008

Me tag

I am: a wife, a mother, and a nurse.
I know: that I am adaughter of God.
I want: to make everynoe happy.
I have: More than I could ever deserve
I wish: I could remove the evil in the world so my daughter could play like I could as a kid.
I hate: Mushrooms, Politics, and unhappy people that look for the bad in everything.
I miss: being able to eat crap all the time and not feel sick and not gain weight.
I fear: That I am not a good enough mother and wife.
I hear: Monitors all the time, but right now I am at work so they are real. But all you nurses know that they never seem to go away.
I smell: Hospital! enough said!
I crave: Chocolate milk and My husbands cooking.
I search: my self for things that I can improve on.
I regret:letting people down or speaking before thinking.
I love: Mark man he is so wonderful to me.
I care: about my house and keeping it tidy
I am not: and house mother that cooks and cleans and does not work I enjoy work hopefully it wont have to be so much some day.
I sing: in the car loud and to Kensi soft.
I fight: not often I back down when intimadates.
I write: a journal for the Kens.
I loose: My wallet constantly.
I win: Paper, rock, scissors with mark well that used to be true but I think that he has been practicing.
I never: a patient to die because of something I did wrong.
I listen: to My Kens I cannot seem to get enough.
I am scared: That I am not enough for my incredible husband.
I need: Lots of kisses.
I am happy about: Mark being almost done with school.

This tag is for anyone who whats to do it.

2 comments:

Stac said...

hey, we set our blog to private so email me and I will add you to our list. stac3031@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Hi Jess I found your blog through someone else's. Your little girl is so cute, I've been wondering what you have been up too. You can check out our blog it's rmtfamily.blogspot.com. (Melissa Koon Trump)