Monday, July 20, 2009

my mind is worling

Wow I have just recieved information that a seminary teacher of mine is on trial for multiple things I don't know exactally what it all means but when I read about it my heart was breaking. I'm not here to say whether it is true or not but I keep finding my self wanting to hear it from him. He is an incredible man!!

In high school I recieved a note from him because I was going a little crazy and ditching seminary and other classes, that changed me. He talked about the savior and decision making and he never pointed fingers or stated that what I was doing was wrong but the fact that he wrote it and of course did not sign it but I know that it was his writing it ment so much to me. So I never ditched again and truly was able to look at seminary a different way and loved seminary after this point. he also challenged me to befriend someone in the class only to find out later that that person was considering suicide. We became close friends and that is a relationship that I wont forget!

I am amazed if this is true and I realize that I have no place to judge because I am far from perfect. But wow! He is such an amazing man my mind wont let me believe it. As I read the article I realized that there is alot of the story that I don't know or that anyone knows there is always another side. If he is chaged guilty I will be sad and if he is inocent I will be sad becuase this accusation will change his life forever whether it is in prision or not!

Well to you this wonderful seminary teacher of mine you are still amazing and I hope that I can forget this whole situation and remember only the amazing things that you taught and I pray for your family and also I pray for the young girl whoever she is that she will too someday also be able to look past this horrible situation!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! I'm totally wondering which teacher you're talking about!

Ashley and Nate said...

That is CRAZY! I hate when stuff like that happens. It just makes you sick. Don't worry, Kensi will take to nursery soon. I've been thinking about you guys... how was Mutsy's bday? Tell me he's not 30!!!

weston'smommy said...

I felt the same way. I really loved that seminary teacher. He brought such enthusiasum to class. I still can't believe what happened.