Wednesday, September 2, 2009

house photos!

this is the only picture I have of them in their worn form!! so this is the before Picture!!
And after to Match the crib!

Closer up!


And the other dresser! sorry it's blurry



Master suite finally decorated!




Master bath I was debating whether to hand a picture of the family or the temple and mark said that he would only pee to an outhouse and so I found one online for him!! Happy peeing Mark!! lol

My master with pictures hung!

our entry hall! eventually we will build a computer desk and this will be a bench under the grouping!

The famous phillipino picture that Rick fought for thanks for the fight so we could have some wonderful modern philippino art!

3 comments:

Michael and Emily said...

Awesome place Jess. You've done well!

KofoedFamily said...

Very, very cute! We love your house and maybe someday we can come visit you.

Ashley and Nate said...

You're home is beautiful! I can't wait to see all your projects get finished. Oh, and your little ballerina....adorable beyond words! I remember running down to Aunt Lynne's basement storage room and getting out the pink and blue tutu's and going to town:)