Monday, November 9, 2009

halloween and our girls night

our crazy girls weekend this is only part of the gifts that we bought.
our cute little girls walkin so cute!

off to trick or treat! kensi did so good at saying at saying trick or treat but then she wanted to go into there house!


this is my costume and how I ammounced to my ward they didn't get it until I told!



My beautiful tinkerbell
Kensi and I had a fun week up with grandma this last week! the girls weekend was also a blast!
Mark had no fun at all hanging out by himself but he did a good job at cleaning the house and having dinner on the table when I came home from a 9 hour drive he is wonderful!!
I'm sure everyone knows by now but our baby number 2 is due may 14 and I am 13 weeks and would be extremely sick but unisom and vit b6 have saved me actually when I forget to take it I can't stop throwing up so it gives me a glimps of how wonderful the medication is!!
so I hope everyone had a wonderful halloween!




6 comments:

KofoedFamily said...

We love Tinkerbell and are excited to have another cute one like her coming in May!

Ashley and Nate said...

COngrats!!! I am thrilled for you guys. Kensi is too cute and I'm glad you had a great Halloween:)

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Congrates!! You are a brave women we are so excited for you! I hope you get feeling better.

Haley and Mitch said...

Congratulations, Jessica! I am thrilled for you, Mark and Kensi. And I must agree, thank heavens for modern medicine.

Jake & Hillary said...

I am so sorry you have been so sick. I am so excited for you. Kensi is getting cuter and cuter.

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi, I just came across your blog and wanted to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl! Im doing a christmas special buy 4 get your 5th FREE! Hope youll check it out! :)
www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
Thanks!