Sunday, August 15, 2010

new pictures!

2 of my favorite people!!

I'm a little worried about avy considering I sucked my thumb until I was 10!! but it's not all the time so maybe it wont stick!!
We went to the boyles house and kensi got to do one of her favorite things!!! dress up!! and we even went home with 3 new dress up dresses thanks boyles your wonderful.

Loving the bumboo Avy is now big enough to sit in it and she loves it!! she is getting so fun she giggles now and talks like crazy!! I'll try and post a video!!


It looks like we beat our child!! this is from mosquito bites she is way sensitive to them so they get huge!! she can barely open her eye!!


as u can see mark finally started his food blog so enjoy it we will be posting all sorts of food so we hope you enjoy!! the link is on the left side of the page


2 comments:

KofoedFamily said...

Love the pictures! Hopefully Kensi will recover quickly and will be able to open her eyes:)

McKenna said...

Jonas used to suck his thumb and we was the BEST sleeper. Some said I shouldn't let him do it because it was a habit I would have to break later but I didn't care I needed the sleep NOW. Well, before he was even a year old he stopped sucking his thumb all on his own so I say ENJOY it while it lasts!