Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Utah trip post2

So because I now post off my iPad I can't explain every picture so this post is all about Johansen cabin trip to Yellowstone!! Our cabin was actually in island park but it was all beautiful either way! We visited old faithful and the hot pots we went to a theater and saw a show called home school musical 2 it was hilarious and we were grateful to have nieces and nephews all old enough to be able to leave all the little ones home it was nice!! One of our favorites was the upper and lower falls we even hiked down in to be right on top of the fall which about killed me carring Avy! Another favorite we went to a natural spring and i think it was honestly the most beautiful place i have ever seen!! So here are the pictures of a wonderful week!! Thanks mom and dad for making it possible and my whole family for making it fun!! We love u all!! Sorry if I didn't explain a picture!

No comments: