Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Play Time







Kensi now 7 weeks old is starting to play with toys what seems to be on purpose. she loves swatting at things then watching them swing. It is hillarious to watch.
We just had a fun dinner with Cody and Mel Layton the other day for another one of Marks experimental dishes, that turned out delicious. We are so grateful that we have so much family so close and are able to get together for dinner without making it a big deal. We are so glad that Kensi is having the oppertunity to grow up around so much wonderful family.

3 comments:

Jake & Hillary said...

She is so dang cute! I love your pictures.

Melanie said...

Your little girl is so dang cute. I found you off of Hill's blog. I haven't seen you in ages. Looks like things are going great for you and your little family :0)

-Mel brown

Michelle said...

JESS!!! You guys have a blog and I didn't even know about it! Why have you been holding out on me?!? Well you should check out our blog, I'll add you to our friends list! PS love the pics! We need to play soon!