Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Party



Go Giants: The super bowl was fun this year, well hopefully, it is the first time Mark and I have attempted at a party. We learned that you can never have too much food espicially chicken because leftovers are always good to keep for the rest of the YEAR!!! We did have a good time watching Londyn dance and laughing at how interested Kensi seemed to be in the game. Hopefully we can begin to make this an annual super bowl party that may continue. Thanks to bec for the amazing chex that of course I have already finished thismorning, and Hillary for the yummy dip, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH DIP! We hope everyone had a good time.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had quite the party! Sorry we couldn't make it, we had already promised some other friends that we would join them for the festivities. We should get together soon, Aunty Shelly misses her little Kensi bean!

Crawling said...

Man the TV even looks better in pictures! :), you better not be teasing that Kensi was into the game! Because if so that's awesome! I'll have her a Ute fan before you know it! I'm glad you guys had fun. I hope you do make it an annual thing, then I will attend! Love you! All Three!

Ashley and Nate said...

What a little doll?! She's so big! Is Becca working on a blanket there? Why am I not surprised? We miss you guys!!