Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alphabet Tag


A- Attached or single: Attached for 5 years on the 24th
B- Best Friend: I have tonz of really close friends. Hillary of course and Becca my sister in law I think are the two people I am closest to now! Mark is also up on the list I guess I can't seem to get enough of him!
C- Cake or Pie: My sister in law Rachelle Makes this double chocolate wonder and if anyone has ever tasted it, I have made it before, but they would forever be a cake lover!! But next is Marks Apple pie!! I freakin love the stuff!
D- Day of Choice: I think that I agree with Stef on the Sunday bit I love the laying around and visiting fam. It is a good day other the the tired factor due to working every saturday grave!
E- Essential Items: Wallet I guess there is nothing that I really always have with me. Kensi I think is an essential!F- Favorite Color:Yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Love em both I am a big gummy fan.
H- Hometown: Centerville, UT
I- Indulgences: The smell of rain and camping! Really good europrean chocolate, and my husbands cooking!
J- January or July: July hands down!
K- Kids: Kensi the second love of my life!!
L- Like or Love: I rarely like I think I love or hate!! He He
M- Marriage Date: May24, 2003.
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers and 1 sister!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges if it is the fruit itself but apple flavoring in everything else!
P- Phobias or Fears: Failure, making a mistake at work, not succeeding.
R- Reason to Smile: I love smiling I figure if you try it in almost situation it usually works to make you and others happy.
S- Season: I will go with fall less allergies and I love the leaves.
T- Tag Six: Hillary, Taya, Michelle, Cami, Jen, staci and anyone else.
U- Unknown fact about me: I love Avril Laverne Music espicially when you feel like belting a song!!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Sorry animals but you taste good!
W-Worst Habit: Sleeping in! I am a bad waker upper tis why I do graves and I am already rubbing off on my daughter! Is is hillarious.
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: UHHHH Well medically it depends on what you are looking for once that is decided then a decision can be made as to which would be the better machine.
Y- Your fav food: I love Rice and noodles. My absolute fav appetizer is cream cheese crab won- tons with plum sause!!!
Z- Zodiac: I think sagitarious It that is a zodiac!Aight I want to hear from everyone else now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the internet back up at SLR? Ha ha! Fun tag! I did this one back in March so that counts, right? I didn't know you were an Avril fan!