Friday, November 21, 2008




First curlers yeah!!! Okay I think that I post way too many pictures of her but what else am I supposed to post. Mark and I are boring well Marks journeying to finding a job is still going he interviews in Flagstaff, AZ in a couple of weeks. This is the job he would like to have so keep your fingers crossed and throw in a prayer for us. As for me well I'm boring still working and trying to loose a few pounds. I have stopped nursing and all of a sudden gained a bunch of weight well I guess that was to be expected. The ICU is still good I guess trying to learn lots. I think when we do move where ever it may be I am hoping for something a little more critical. either more critical or I'm changing my field all together and trying out Labor and Delivery! Well we will let you know. Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

aren't girls so fun! Good luck with the job search Mark, hope you get what's right! Jess, I totally gain weight after I stop nursing...it's a drag because I realize I can't eat like I'm pregnant or nursing anymore! Good luck!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I like all of the pics keep them coming. You will lose the weight so quick when you had kensi you just shrunk. Good luck with the job stuff I think you would be a great L&D Nurse.

Cody & Melanie said...

Boosk I can't believe how big she is getting! Walking and all! Gosh she is so cute! I love her curlers! I totally know what you mean with the stop nursing thing! I gained weight too! And i've been to lazy to try to lose it yet! Gosh! I told Cody after the holidays! Good excuse! Good luck to Mark. But we would miss you if you moved away. Even if we don't see you too much!! We should get together soon.

Stefani said...

I love your pictures. There can never be too many. See you soon