Tuesday, November 18, 2008

leaf play time

Kensi trying to jump it was so cute there is video if I can figure out how to download it.
Of course we have to throw her in it was so hilarious watching her try and find her way out.


Talk about a leaf pile!!!!!!!!





I decided to go and get my wisdom teeth out. It was awesome having teeth ripped from your jaw and looking like a chipmunk that carries nuts only in one cheek! Well it actually was nice to have a few more days home that usual. Don't mind the happy expression.
Side view and no there is no gauze in there.

This is our new cousin Mylee She is my sisters baby and cute as ever. Kensi is convinced that she is her baby and she needs to be around her all the time. Kensi is obsessed with babies and she carries around all stuffed animals like they are babies and pats them and rocks them it is hilarious. anyway my sister said that this is young for a girl to be doing this already( she started doing it at 10 mo.) so I have a video for documentation hopefully I can get it to work.






3 comments:

The Myers said...

I love your Halloween costumes! What a great idea. ha ha. How adorable is Kenzi! I think she is ready to be a big sister!! At least now you know she will be a great help. Love it. And love the picture of her in the leaf pile. What fun. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

KofoedFamily said...

Kensi looks like an expert trampoline jumper and learned from her cousin Londyn. She sure is cute in the leaf pile and looks like she had lots of fun!

Jill said...

The picture of her in the leaves, where is her head?????