Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday Status

I stole this from my cousin to give the FYI on my daughter.
Kensi's 1 year stats:height: I'm acutally not sure the doctor did not tell us.
weight:19 lb 10 oz
hair: light brown and some say it has red in it.
eyes: bright blue we think from the mail man because neither mark or I have blue eyes.
teeth: 8
favorite foods: bananas, Chips, Coke! We feed our daughter quite well. She really is a great eater she will eat anything we put in fromt of her.
favorite beverage: I tell ya coke but she usually takes a sip and then spits but she always wants more. She drinks apple juce the most.
favorite toy: I'm going to have to go same as cousin hannah and say her baby doll, also her new birthday piano.
favorite song: She is a huge singer, so you turn up the music and she will sing at the top of her lungs she has loved the christmas music.
favorite book: She loves Dr. Seuss
favorite movie: Ya know what she has not really got into movies yes she wil watch a little TV here and there but just way too busy for sitting still.
favorite game: Peek a boo all the time.
favorite place: Walmart, home Depot with daddy.
best friend: Londyn even though londyn does not think so. Londyn is actually quite scared of Kensi. Kensi just loves kids. anyone who will play with her she seems to think is hillarious.
walking: it was so hard because it was one step for a couple of weeks. I'm saying about 1 week after her 10 month mark she was walking.
favorite time: before bed we usually play and giggle. My favorite time is early in the morning she takes for ever to wake up and she will just sit on my lap for a while I love it.
naughty deed: oh ther is so many she knows that they are naughtly too because whenever she gets close to doing something she will look and me and say and shake her head at the same time " no no no" . She fell out of her crib the day after her birthday and I freaked out. I would not let her go I was so worried about her well sure enough she is fine and at her appt. later that week the doctor said that it does happen more than you would think.
daily schedule: Most days. Wake up about 7:00 am and then bottle and goes back to sleep until about 10:30, get dressed and do hair and eat breakfast which is usually oatmeal yougart and bananas. Quick errands or cleaning house usually. 1:00pm nap wakes up about 4:00 pm and play with daddy and run errands get dinner ready eat snacks. then about 7:00pm eat dinner and play. 10:30pm bed time and usually sleeps all night she still wakes everyonce in a while. Schedules have been hard to stick with becuase my husbands and I's schedules are so differnet then most.
Talents: Climbing, sign language, smiling and makeing others smile.

Being a mother has been one of the most wonderful things in my life and I feel so fortunate to have sucha wonderful child in my life Kensi Daddy and I love you so much and we are so greatful to have you.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Happy Birthday to Kensi! We hope to see you soon!

Ashley and Nate said...

Seriously cannot believe Kensi is 1. And I could have sworn those blue eyes came from you! Hmmm...anyway, cute cute munchkin you got!
Happy Birthday Sweet Kensington!!
From: Cousin Hannah