Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thankful

Alright so I tried to post the many things that I am thankful for around Thanksgiving many times and always seemed to struggle and now considering that is my birthday well it was 2 hours ago and am feeling so special I'll give it another shot. For the last twenty five years I have been so blessed. I have a wonderful family and I have a wonderful husband who also has a wonderful family. My daughter is the world to me and I learned this the last day or so how hard she is to leave. I was impressed with my self that I only called home to check on her 3 times. My wonderful parents took my little girl so that Mark and I could go on a wonderful night out together. Mark is the best at planning dates. He actually left and gave me time to get ready while Kensi slept. Then we went down to the little america and checked in. Which of course they offered an upgrade which of course we took and 700 sq feet of wonderfulness. equip with a huge TV and a double bum tub. It was awesome. next we went to gateway to walk around and of course bought me an entire outfit, my husband egging me on the whole time I love it when he does that. then off to McGraphs I have no idea how to spell that but it was wonderful. for anyone who ever goes there you have to get the Italian cream soda they are to die for and free refills!!! next with our very full bellies on to the movie theatre I had forgotten how much I love the movies. WE went and saw four christmas' and loved it. We both laughed so hard. then walked the lights of temple square and walked back to the hotel it was perfect. I missed my kensi but it was so fun to snuggle up to mark and just walk!! we stopped for hot chocolate and bought a 5$ bag of M&m's I'm pretty sure they had gold in them. back to the hotel for swimming and sleeping in. Thanks to my wonderful hunny who planned such an incredible night and again thanks to my parents who by watching Kensi made it possible. So that was my birthday celebration on my real b-day I did a chocolate tasting and I slept then mark made me wonderful sandwich which he now calles the jessica. The entire day was All wonderful accept getting yelled at at work by an angry day shift nurse but to be expected with him!!!!!!!! He He anywayThanks to everyone that called and those of you that didn't, good effort!! I am now 25 years old and still loving every minute of life!!!!!!!

1 comment:

tara said...

Wow..that sounds SO wonderful! Glad you had a great birthday and Mark planned such a special date. Amen to the Italian Sodas at McGraths! YUM!