Saturday, February 14, 2009

Will you be my Valentine???


Okay I know that so many people think that Valentines is a stupid excuse for telling your loved one that you love them and that you should do that on a daily basis. But the thing is we are human and busy at that so I love having a day dedicated to love!!! This is going to be a picture less post because I am at work and I got no picts. I just wanted to send a quick note saying how fortunate I am to have my wonderful husband. We have been married 6 years and so many people told me that since i was married so young that after a couple years I will want to go back to being free and a teenager again, well that is far from the case. Mark is the best thing that I could have ever asked for and more. There is not a day that goes my that I do not feel so fortunate that I have him. He truly is my best friend, we have been through so much together. We have traveled the world together and more important brought a child to this earth. I am so glad that I have been able to do all this with him. Mark I love you so much and am so greatful to have you in my life now and for the much more life there is to come!! The other day I was walking out one of my patients and her husband leaned over to me with such excitment and wispered that he had got her a car for valentines and he could not wait for the expression on her face. Now this couple was both far into their 80's and sure enough when she found out that it was her car she just lit and gave him a kiss it was the cuttest thing ever. I am excited for that so excited to be old with my husband. And mark you had better give me a car for valentines when I am 86 aight. I love you and hope that you will be my valentine!!!!

2 comments:

MALANS said...

I am glad you stayed home and got to spend Valentines with Mark!! Bick wants to know how the heart thing went!

KofoedFamily said...

We love Markie and Kensi too! Thanks for being such an awesome family.