Saturday, February 21, 2009

Home Shoping

Well as many of you know Mark has accepted a job in Flagstaff, Az for GORE as a Mechanical Engineer and we are so excited and proud of him. Mark has worked so hard for our family to get through the impossabilities of school to finally see the end. We are excited to work for this company they truly seem like a great one!! but hunting for a house??

AAAHHHH!! It seems so fun and we have looked for homes ever since we got married but never for this real!!! and I honestly did not think that it would be this stressful. I'm a stressor to some extent but usually just think it will all work out in the end but this has made me sick to my stomach often. The stress of The homes you like being sold, being worried of not finding a good deal, not being able to have enough money for all the down payments and closing costs, all the pre approval crap and many phone calls waiting on hold to talk to someone that is soon to take all your money, and making sure that you find the right neighbor hood for your family and to raise my daughter ( no worries I already looked at the sexual preditors website)!!

Maybe it will be better when we actually go and see the homes I hope so anyway. We are going to flagstaff in a couple of weeks and the late night internet searches will turn into actual homes Crazy how that works. So thanks to all of you out there that warned me how stressful this would be or lack thereof!!!! all I could think of before was what color to paint the walls but that is only if the house is not sold!! He He He sorry for my venting I do feel better now I think that mark has heard enough of my venting continually since we started this so Prayers for us that we do actually find the home that is for us!!! and go a head and give any advice if you would like to!!

6 comments:

MALANS said...

Did you work with Bick again last night? No need to be stressed it will all work out!! Although we would love if you stayed!

kristen said...

I can't believe this is happening...and what a way to sping it on me...blog. I hate blogs now. You are moving and although I don't see you as it is- I feel comforted to know that If i did need you-you are a short ways away. great.
I'm proud of you all as well and excited for you. We will miss you terribly however.

Ashley and Nate said...

I totally understand how buying a house goes but don't stress! Everything will be just fine and it WILL be better when you get to go to Flagstaff. Heavenly Father has brought you three this far right? We are thrilled for you guys!

tara said...

That is great news! Congrats to you guys on a job offer.

Kyle and Reesie said...

Good luck, it really is such a stress looking for a home. Congrats, we are excited to hear more.

Lisa Sprague said...

I hope you find something that is perfect for your family. Good luck with the house shopping! It is quite stressful! My advice is to pray about it a lot.