Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wicked

Okay so Amazing is all that I have to say about that Mark and I got the great oppertunity to go and see wicked a couple of nights ago and it was so incredible. I have definately seen a fair share of brodways actually on broadway and off and many many plays and this topped them all by a mile. It was so good. I bought the tickets almost a year ago for Marks b-day and I was more excited then him I think but however I think that we loved it the same it rushed quickly to the top of both our lists! So for those who have seen it the defying gravity part WOW man I just can seem to say enough I want to go and see it again now. Mark and I made a date out of it we dropped off kensi well mark did while I tried to get a quick nights sleep after working the night before and then we went to lunch at a german restraunt next to capital theatre and FYI to those going the doors do not open until 30 minutes before so don't even bother being early! anyway then we went to the incredible play and next to neilsons frozen custard for a wonderful concreate those are my fav!!! I love dates that are majical like that one was!!! Then we returned to life he he but I guess that is okay considering we have a pretty good one! Well the reason for no posts is my camera card reader is not working so we are trying to figure that out and I have been attmepting again to post a video so keep your fingers crossed for my stupidity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to go! Amazing, right? I love all the music and the defy gravity part is sooooo cool! When we saw it on Broadway, Stephanie Block (the original cast), played Elphaba and she was just fantastic!