Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our cute new purchase

Yeah it is official we are home owners. It seems so crazy to me that just like emily said that I am old enough to buy a home! It is crazy that Mark and I are both graduated and on to another chapter in our lives. This is our cute little home. no homes in flagstaff are very big unless you are willing to spend over 500,000 dollars if not then you settle for a cute small one. but this is good for us it is new as of '06 and after a little cleaning it is move in ready. We are so excited and a little nervous to not know a soul but ya know what it seems kinda exciting I get to be who ever I want to and no one will know the difference hehe!
Our kitchen yeah and granite counter tops anyone know about granite some say that I need to take precautions while other say no?? I just might have to research a little more!

Family rm just off the kitchen all ready for the flat pannel that we don't have so a picture or a clock just might have to hang there!


My favorite room the master bath. It has a jetta tub and his and hers walk in huge closets
and . . .

Duel head shower yeah I have always wanted one of these!! people tease me but mark and I have always showered together for the 6 years that we have been married and I am so excited to not have to wait in the cold back of the shower while the other rinses!!!!!
Here it is now don't yall be jelous at our cute little home but I love it because it is my first home!!!
Sorry it has been a while since posting we will take pictures of our mess that we are in right now and you will know why I have not posted!!!

15 comments:

The Toone's said...

Cute! You guys are going to have the time of your life there! It looks like you have a great yard for Kenzie you run rampid too! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally envious. We have always wanted a double headed shower! Seriously! Your new home looks very cute. When do you move in? Do you have a hour or two for a lunch date with the girls before you go?

MALANS said...

O im sooo sad but congrats!! We will miss you terribly!!

Liisa said...

Alex and Kirill say, "Their house is awesome." Alex "I want to run around in their living room." They love empty houses with lots of space. They liked the shower too. "Why do they have rocks and not lots of grass?" was the first question. Explaining desert landscaping to kids....

Love the house, love the nice details, enjoy home ownership.

tara said...

congrats jess! the house looks awesome! someday i hope to have the duel showers as well Ü utah will miss you guys

Michael and Emily said...

I'm totally jealous of the double headed shower! Michael and I still shower together, and I love it. :) I think it awesome you still do! Your house is so cute. As for the granite, I don't think you need to take any precautions, you just have to have it sealed about once a year. I'm going to miss you!

Kyle and Reesie said...

It is beautiful Jessica! I love it, I am so happy that you guys found a great place to be! Congratulations :)

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I love it is it really cute and looks really nice to bad its in Arizona. Keep updating your blog I had a blast at lunch.

Kaylene said...

Agreed--you definitely made a cute new purchase! Congrats! We for sure need to do a little going away party ASAP!

Lisa Sprague said...

Your house is way cute! Congrats! I totally want your countertops and duel head shower too! Isn't it so exciting to finally own a home! We were so thrilled to buy ours too.

The Myers said...

That is so exciting!! Very good find! Have you guys moved in yet? Congratulations!

The Binghams... said...

That is such a cute house!! We are totally coming to visit you guys! We are going to miss you but are totally excited for you! We love you!

Melissa said...

It looks so cute!! I'm excited for you guys.

Ashley and Nate said...

Super cute and basically brand new! I've moved 6 times in my life... it can be hard at first and it usually takes at least a few months for me to make friends. It is fun to start fresh though. I bet you can't wait to decorate!

Webb Crew said...

Congrats on the new house. I didn't know you guys were moving until yesterday! The house is great! You guys will have a great time.