Monday, June 1, 2009

updates from the London home

The first restraunt we went to in Williams and anyone that comes down will be going to it has amazing food and like 50 types of pie.
Kensi asleep on her bear I love this picture!

Kensi and DAddy home for one of the first times!

A train promoting the movie a christams carol. they were cool and you could take free tours of the train.

Our kitchen started there is still much to go!

Family rm. with the flat pannel we had to buy for the firsplace because the holes were already there.

Our master suit. I love it I love having a bathroom attched to the bedroom and huge closets are even better.

Spare bedroom were yall will be staying if you come Please come WE would love to have you
Quick update on us everything is going good I was a little worried to be here with what I tought was unfriendly neighbors but turned out everyone seems to be nice. We went to church and although a very small ward there is a lot of young families which is what we want. Kensi has been having a hard time. She misses everyone so much it is crazy you think that she would forget faster! she asks about so many all the time, Becca, Jill, Mylee, londyn, phil and of course grandma and papa! So today was sad because she kept looking for mark and when she realized that he was not here she would not leave my side. Sad but hopefully she understands and realizes when everyone visits that they did not die they just live far away!! I love you all and hope to hear from you soon. I'm a little concerned what I'm going to be doing with me and the little miss 5 days a week. I think that I might pick up cooking more but we will have to see!
oh yeah one more kensi's rm and yes she is even asleep in there!

5 comments:

MALANS said...

Cute house!! You guys have worked so hard already! Pace yourself!! We miss you terribly!

Michael and Emily said...

So cute Jess! I'm so sorry I missed your going away bbq! I hope you're doing great!

tara said...

The place looks great. Glad you guys are doing well! Sad to have missed saying goodbye...Let's take turns coming to see each other, ok? ok.

Liisa said...

Great pictures of the house! Keep us updated! Good luck adjusting to being a "stay at home" mom, just get you a few more kids and you won't have time to do anything but survive:) Hope we can use that spare bedroom room (and then some:)!

Lisa Sprague said...

Your house looks SO cute! Hope eveything is great!