Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Play Date

He He I never thought I would be the type of a play date person. but ladies from my ward invited and with the need to make friends I attended and actaully had a blast. Thank heavens they do it every week. We went to an enclosed park let our kids run wild and we sat at a table in the middle of it and laughed. It was great. I played thousands of questions trying to get to know everyone, and although I know how many kids they have and what their husbands do I'm still working on their names. Names are the worst for me to learn. Hopefully I will get there soon. But just so everyone knows I'm now a fan of play dates that is if they are all like that! I love you and miss you all. Sorry no pictures I'm working on the yard tomorrow and we live in quite the jungle so I will post pictures of the progression.

No comments: