Thursday, June 4, 2009

Updates

I pulled our the camera to take picts of the lawn and Kens starts yelling cheese so I had to get one of her
Kens helping me with the lawn in her lovely matching shoes!

Before

After so far!

Before front yard

After! The one left is a plant I think well it was really pretty so we left it for some color!
Before
And after you can see that there is still a long ways to go! And I know it you are all jelous of our dead kidney shaped lawn.

I know that all yall probably don't care but I have to share my hard work with someone! Mark appreciates it, but it just seems like it takes forever to do such a small bit! So here for all you that don't care my lawn progression! One more thing we just noticed that we have a sprinkling system !!! yeah!! hopefully we can figure out why only some are working

4 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I like your update. I appriciate alot more now that we have our own yard and it is ridiculous how much work it takes and the only one who notices is you. Keep up the good work.

MALANS said...

O I love that youre home and are updating!! Your yard is fantastic!!!

The Larsen's said...

Oh my goodness, you are doing so good with updating!! i hope you are having fun out there. we miss you so much!! your lawn looks really good. i hate yard work. oh and love kensi shoes!!!!

Ashley and Nate said...

Great work on the yard! Houses/yards are just a great big work in progress. The house looks great and I'm glad you're already out and about meeting people. Happy unpacking!