Sunday, May 2, 2010

new update

The sweet ladies in my ward suprised me with a diaper derby and told me it was just a girls night and Everyone knows that is enough to get me there so I was supprised. There are two other ladies that are also pregnant with me so we had to get the famous belly poses!! but we had a good time Thanks to Katie (sorry about the picture katie) who planned it I'm sure and Thanks to Brianne for also planning and letting us crash at your house.
Mark took this picture of my crazy girl who is in a sweeping phase! so she is always sweeping
.
Grandpa's peaches are best after she finished the peaches sure enough she grapped the jar off the counter and started drinking she told me over and over that they are so ewishious (delicious).


The famous shot!! And yes I know that I'm the biggest but I'm quite a bit further along then both of them!! So this is Jane at 30 weeks and Glenna at 34 weeks, two of my beautiful friends! Mann I look chubby I guess that is how you get at 38 and 1/2 weeks!!
We are getting excited and a little scared at the same time for this baby to come. I've been trying to spend more time with Kensi and explaining more so this will not come as such a shock but I'm sure it will!! We are so blessed to have the oppertunity to have another child and to have suck great work!! There seems to be more and more people loosing their jobs and having to walk away from their houses and my heart goes out to them!!! The lord has blessed us more than words can explain!








3 comments:

KofoedFamily said...

So cute! We can't wait to see little baby girl london. Hopefully Kensi will be a good helper:)

kristen said...

so cute! you look so cute! I can hardly wait to see pictures of the baby! I'm going to check your blog every day for the next forever! Good luck to you guys! We love yoU!

Ashley and Nate said...

You look AWESOME Jess! Can't wait for little missy to arrive! Don't worry, Kensi will be JUST fine (I was worried too though). Just include her in EVERYTHING you and baby girl do. We'll be anxiously waiting!!!