Friday, May 21, 2010

new pictures

Well things are good around here just trying to get adjusted to having 2 kids, many of you are probably laughing at me that thinking 2 is hard but I'm getting there!! Avy has been a beautiful blessing and thus far has been a great baby, still completely mixed up with days and nights but other than that we are doing great! Kensi is getting adjusted she just ignores her alot but still worries about her! the other night she woke up crying and just wanted to see the baby before she could go back to bed. so I know that she loves her and is going to be a concerned, caring big sister! some of these pictures are in a very random order but just me goofin off with the camera! I'm not good at taking pictures but I would like to be so I'll work at it!


Way too big bow I know but I though it was cute!





Love this hat and even more the 99 cents that I paid for it!



of course we cant forget big sister and grandma was wonderful enough to bring a bunch of summer dresses and kensi was in heaven! thanks grandma and grandpa for being the first to come and fuss over kensi first! she loved the attention!

Sorry not the best picture, but it was so nice to have my parents here for the week, they go home tomorrow and they will be missed! it was so nice to always have someone to hold the baby and even more someone that would take her so I could back to bed!! yeah for sleep!

My favorite so far!

first picture at home and glad to be there!

Good bye pregnancy, this was my last preggo shot and although im so glad to be able to bend over again I kinda miss pregnancy, I know crazy but this pregnancy was so much easier than it was with kensi so I'm grateful to have had a nice pregnancy.

The very first meeting! she was not sure just kinda looked at her a little then was off doing other things!

We are so grateful and blessed to have this step of our life go good! We are happy and healthy and although we may be a little bit tired we are so grateful to have had the beautiful oppertunity to expand out family by one more!!

6 comments:

kristen said...

So pretty! I love her!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

She is beautiful Jess the pic that is your fav is also mine but I'm sure they really do her beauty no justice. Hope all is well

KofoedFamily said...

What a sweet little Avy! We love her and miss her being able to see her. Hopefully Kensi keeps up the good work of being big sister!

Wolcott Kennel said...

She's so beautiful. Glad you are doing well minus the sleep. Hope to maybe get to see these cuties sometime this summer?!

The Toone's said...

nice job jess! I'm sure your doing a great job handling 2. Hope to see you guys soon.

Lisa Sprague said...

Congrats on the new princess! She is beautiful!