Monday, June 7, 2010

new pictures

My baby is 4 weeks old and I cannot believe how fast time has already gone! we are going good and cherishing the nights that are more than 4 hours sleep!! Avy smiled for the first time yesterday and is already getting so big. I love having a chubby baby because kensi never was!!
My wonderful sister took these pictures the other day and I loved the way they turned out!!! She is getting so stinkin good at taking pictures and I'm grateful that she is willing to practice on my children.

look at the cute little nakedness!


I love the close up to see every detail!








4 comments:

Liisa said...

CUTE! Thanks for the new pictures. Thanks to your sister for taking them. I can't believe that she's already so old and I haven't seen her! Keep the pictures coming.

KofoedFamily said...

Your sister does do a good job with pictures! She is such a doll and growing too fast. Hopefully Kensi is still being a good big sister.

The Myers said...

SO CUTE! You sure did get some great pictures. She is beautiful! Congratulations again.

Micaela said...

She is so adorable~! wish I could snuggle her. Tell Kensi Hi from us, Love you guys!
P.S. The kids(and Ryan and I) are counting down to you guys coming again!