Thursday, June 17, 2010

look a like

I decided to post pictures of how much my two girls look a like but it is hard because of there 3 lb difference and the fact that Avy has darker and a ton more hair!

Avy at probably 3 days old
And kensi at about 3month old ha ha in the same outfit!

Kensi the day she was born!

Avy the day she was born!

The famous weight picture I actually dont think they look a like in this one but in my head I thought they looked a lot a like!
so this is Avy and the same size scale!
Kensi at a much smaller weight!

3 comments:

KofoedFamily said...

They are sisters for sure! We remember the day Kensi was born. It was so fun to be so close! Wish we could've been closer for Avy! We love them both and love the pics.

Ashley and Nate said...

Definitely sisters, those two! At first I thought our girls were identical but now they look quite different. Here's to stretching those 4 hours to 5 then 6 then 7 etc. Amazing how good 4 hours can feel. You have 2 beautiful baby girls!

MALANS said...

O your babies are sooo cute! Miss ya!