Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Two beautiful girls

My new favorite picture! the other day Avy was about 3 weeks old and kensi was realizing that this baby was staying around! so she decided to make the most of it! I had just gotten avy to sleep and layed her down! and in comes kensi with two baby dolls and one was for avy so she looked at her on the couch and she didnt see that I was watching but she then layed the baby down by avy and slowly pushed it closer and closer! I thought it was the cuttest thing ever and I love these precious moments that make life worth while!
My cuttest family!

I decided to dress up my two girls and take some pictures for fathers day! Now I'm no where as good as my sister at taking pictures but the girls were in a good mood so that made it easier!


Two big girls! I have this picture with kensi and londyn and love is so I decided to try it again.


My beautiful Kensi at 2 1/2 years old!



her cheesy pose where she says cheese as she is smiling so the smile looks a little fake!



Avy now 6 weeks old is getting so big so fast! she is already almost 11 pounds! I'm not used to a chubby baby but I love it!



Of course you have to have the close up!


4 comments:

KofoedFamily said...

So cute! What a fun thing to see Kensi sharing with little Avy! That is so precious.

Ashley and Nate said...

What little dolls! LOVE the green!

Melissa said...

Your girls are so cute, I like the pictures!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

What a sweet family! I love the story with the dolls. So stinking cute! Congrats on your new little one!