Sunday, March 31, 2013

Little man!!

First day at church he of course got gobs of attention when all he did was sleep! But I did realize that my girls haven't been to a church in a month and because of Easter morning and trying to get 3 kids ready I didn't pack necessary entertainment for sacrament!! No worries we made it through alive ... Barely! And of course I forgot diapers and all other baby stuff but no need to worry again I live close so incase of emergency, which we luckily didn't have, I could walk 3 seconds to my house!

Easter was great and mark picked out great dresses as usual! We r so blessed to have such a great daddy that buys easter dresses! We found eggs and got our baskets! Mom was blessed with a dress and the Easter bunny was nice enough to leave dad the first season of duck dynasty. Kensi got Legos, and I can honestly say the first Lego to enter our home! And avy got a Minnie guitar! A huge hit! Then after church we were blessed with friends that helped us do a big easter hunt and we ate a great dinner!

The most important thing that happened today was mark giving an incredible 5 th Sunday lesson on the resurrection and it was perfect, to realize how much this day means to me, and how blessed I am to have my beautiful family and great friends! I love you all and hope you had as great of an Easter as me!!

No comments: