Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lots to update

So I decided while I'm lying in bed waiting to have a baby and delightfully medicated that I would update a little. Then of course ill. Update when brother gets here!! Ha ha I just accidentally deleted the two paragraphs that I had written so now u will get the watered down version!! The project picture of mark is Him installing out new 51 in Samsung plasma!! It's a smart tv with 3D and we have loved it so far!! Our other tv didn't fill the entire space provided so I knew it was a matter of time until we got a larger one! But.. We r pleased with it..

The next pictures are of me getting larger the green shirt 35 weeks the black shirt 37 weeks(proof that black slims you!! And the others are of me this morning induction day!!

And the last few pictures are of my cute family!! Kensi got all dressed up for a dance with dad and being the sweet man that he is took a second and got dressed up!! I could not stop crying watching this little girl dance with her incredible dad!! Then here comes Avy with a princess dress to join the party!! I loved it!! I'm so blessed in my life for all I have and grateful for what is to come espicilllly this baby boy! He will be a perfect addition to our little family!! Love u all and I'll post as soon as we meet him!!














No comments: