Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blessing

Here are a few pictures from a beautiful day!! We were lucky enough to be able to have my parents come down! And grateful for their help with making applesauce. Mark gave an incredible blessing and it made me realize how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful priesthood holder!! After church we had a lunch with lots of close friends! We r so blessed to have great friends and family and most of all to be a part of this incredible church!!

Pictures are of blessing day and brixton was able to wear marks blessing outfit! Thanks Becca for taking so much time searching for it! You are wonderful!

















1 comment:

KofoedFamily said...

I love love love the pictures of Mark and the little man together. That is so sweet! I wish we could have been there. We love you!