Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Early morning!!

Yesterday brixton was mad so avy took it upon herself to take care of him and she climbed up on the shelf and found a bottle then when to the fridge and put some rice milk in it! That's all we had in the fridge! She then screwed on the nipple and brought it to me! What a good helper but sure enough he couldn't drink it so I told her she could she was so excited and took like 2 sucks then gave up unscrewed the lid and chugged the rest! So this morning we were up before the baby so I pumped and let her feed him! She thought that was cool for about 1 min then dropped it and was off again!! I love my little helpers! The other pictures are brixton on Sunday he got to go to ward correlation with mom and dad! Getting big! We attempted at family pictures this week but because of cold wind and unhappy kids they didn't turn out great but I'll post them anyway in a few!!!

No comments: