Friday, October 10, 2008

The Beauty of Science.




Big shout out for the body worlds. It was awesome and even better I got in FREE. all health care professionals got free admissions. The body is amazing. Heavely father did a pretty good job in making us. I was amazied at the facts and I feel like I learned so much. Although I was expecting it to be a little bigger some told me they thought it was too big so everyone is different. But huge recomendation for everyone to go it is worth the 22 bucks and students get in for 19.50. make sure you buy your tickets before online becuase when I got there is was sold out but we got ours online. Keep that in mind. I think it remains until Februrary!!


3 comments:

The Myers said...

I heard about that. I think it looks really interesting! My litte sister really wants to go. I wasn't so sure, but I am going to take your word for it. I will be down in Utah next week because my bro is coming home from his mission. I will make sure to put that on our list!! P.S. Your family is so adorable!

Kaija said...

I am so jealous you got to go! Do you know if health care prof. still get in for free? Kensi is cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see this, but never made it around! Looks awesome!