Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Golfing

We went miniature golfing. I actually had a Saturday night off which does not happen very often and It was so fun. I have not been mini golfing in so long.Kensi would run after the balls every time we hit them then it was her favorite to get them out of the hole at the end.

She climbed on all the different obstacle courses.

At the end of the course there is this out house and you hit the ball to never get it back. This is Kensi's sign for all done. Which she now says and I love it, after every meal or nursing she sits up and puts her hands up like this and says all done! AAAHHH too young to be talking but she surely is.

Chocolate is her favorite we don't give it to her much but when we do if we try to take it away we get in major trouble. yes tantrums and all.
Cheerleader position. She sits like this all the time and it cracks me up because I do to. Any way I love this munchkin.
As for Mark and I we have been house hunting lately we are anxiously waiting to see where Mark will get a job and if we find out it is in Utah we have a couple houses in mind. Mark is applying all over the world, but we have until May when he graduates to find out for sure. I'm a little scared to live outside of Utah but excited at the same time. We will see we will live where we need to live. Kensi is now walking and talking she waves hi and good bye. I love it. I feel like in the last month she has grown up so much I cant seem to keep up. She points and things and gets excited.
We are going to San fran on saturday with my mom and dad and yes Kensi a 19 hour train ride with Kensi we will see how it goes. But we are getting excited we will post pictures.





3 comments:

Jen said...

You have such a cute little girl. I cannot believe how much she looks like you! Good luck with the job/house hunting. :)

Ashley and Nate said...

Look at those blue eyes!!! Who'd have thought to go miniature golfing with a little one - great idea. You know, you have super cool relatives and LOTS of girl cousins for Kensi in NC?!?! I'm really excited for you guys. BTW, we are liking "Ellie" for the babe.

Crawling said...

I hope you get a job somewhere awesome! Then I can come visit you! Which I need to do more of seeing as we are so close! . . .Remember Halloween 4 years ago? :) Thanks for giving me so many great memories! p.s. I love that Kensi sits like that too. That's totally you Jess!! Love you all!