Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go Jazz









Kens and I were able to go to the Jazz game thanks to Jacki and it was so much fun. We went with alot of the girls and certainly missed those who could not come! So After the game that Kensi and Rylin did very well at we were walking out and Kensi was being her usual self and waving to everyone that passed and we were taking this underground passage out it was pretty cool. (Pays off to have friends in high places he he thanks again Jacki)anyway kensi was waving away and I looked up to see who she was waving to and sure enough it was andre!! I was quite excited and he was saying hi to everyone and he sid hi to Kensi and sure enough she kept on waving! I loved it. So game was a blast and I loved to see everyone. We don't get together enough! Thanks again to Jacki your awesome.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Jess! It was so good to talk to you last night, I miss us! Everyone looks so good and happy in the pics, I'm really sad I couldn't make it. We'll have to plan something again soon so I can see my Booski and my little Kensers!

Ashley and Nate said...

I'm glad the train trip was such a pleasure! Sorry about not telling you about the book - I pretty much hated getting advice overload as a new mom. I'm sure Kensi will get back in her routine. That's SO cute that she waves to everybody!

The Binghams... said...

That looks like so much fun! It seems to get harder to get together with old friends as life gets busy. but you did it.. way to go.. we need to plan a fun cousin night now..

The Larsen's said...

hey jess.. i finally did it. we got the blog up and running! you still need to help me i am a bit confused on a couple of things. looks like you had a way fun time at the game. i am impressed kenzi did so good at game!