Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Blessing

Kensi was blessed on Sunday 13, 2008 by her father. Mark did a great job at giving her a name and blessing I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband! And kensi is glad to have such a great dad!
This dress is an antique is it about 88 years old my great grandmother made it for my grandpa to wear(back when everyone boys and girls wore dresses to be blessed in), then the dress proceeded to my mother who wore it and me who wore it and to my daughter what a plessure to wear such a family treasure to be blessed in!

Kensi and her Aunt Becca. I love this picture because you can see just how blue her eyes actually are.
Kensi is a big fan of helping her dad out with his homework I just don't know how he would do it with out her!! I guess he might actually finish it!! Daddy is doing so great in school we are so proud.

5 comments:

The Myers said...

That is so neat that your great grandma made it. The dress is really cute, and looks like it is in great condition. I'm glad the blessing went well. Did Kensi cry during the blessing? Congratulations, and you guys are a cute family!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

So cute sorry we missed it. I love the dress though it looks like it has been kept really well thats awesome. We need to do lunch sometime. Next week?

Stefani said...

she looks so cute. Kens and Indie were blessed the same day. I love it. Tell Mark hi for us. We miss you guys.

Ashley and Nate said...

That little dress is AWESOME! I see alot of Jessi in Kensi - she's already got that contagious smile! Isn't it crazy having YOUR baby up there being blssed?

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Your baby is so adorable!