Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Hair Cut









Well I went to the salon with intentions of getting a needed haircut. I told her about how long I wanted it and she told me that I had enough to donate. She explained that it might be just a hair shorter than I wanted but I decided to do it! Well next I know by the time they fixed it and it dried WOW it was quite a bit shorter that I had expected, but it is not that bad and every time I have had it short I have not had it styled to I guess I kinda like it. It will take some getting used to but that is okay. And get this Mark does not hate it! well that is at least what he says. I think with the short that I need to go back to blonde what do you think?

10 comments:

Aaron said...

You guys Rock! The hair thing is kind of weird though. I think this is the first time I've seen your girl, she is such a cutie. Miss you all.

trent and rach henderson... said...

Hi Jessica
I saw your comment on my blog the other day and thought I'd drop by and say HELLO! Your baby is so cute! Looks like Life is Good! Keep in Touch!
Rach

Anonymous said...

Jess! Love the short hair! Although, even with cutting off all those inches your hair is still longer than mine! Ha ha! I like you as a brunette and blonde. What about going fiery red??

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Love the new hair cut! Your hair still looks super long and beautiful. Any secrets you want to share?

Brooke S. said...

Jessica -
Of course I remember me! Isn't finding people's blogs fun? I finally got around to adding you on my list today, and I was wondering if you had been to all of those places on your blog? That's amazing!

You look like you are having a blast with your little one!

The Myers said...

I don't think I have ever seen you hair short. It is really cute. I like the color. You should keep is brown for a while!

Ashley and Nate said...

Cute hair, cute baby, cute family!

Anonymous said...

Jess, what is you e-mail address? i have some random thoughts about wicked I wanted to share with ya!

Michelle said...

Cute hair my dearest! I like it short, it's fun! I think it's liberating to chop off all of your hair. You should call me sometime since we didn't get to talk the other night. You guys should come up to Logan and play! I don't think you've ever seen our apartment. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!