Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Updates


He He This probably looks lie a crazy picture to post these two pictures are of Mark's school project for the last two semesters. It is a robot that is supposed to run like a horse with a Chariot. last week they got the opportunity to race them and Kensi and I were able to go watch Marks robot moved but unfortunately crossed the lane into the other robots lane which disqualifies you. It is crazy they have to get this robot to run a figure 8 with out crossing the others lines and with out a remote completely buy itself!! I am amazed what people can do I am so proud of all mark has accomplished and getting through school. Also Mark received an internship this summer that we are way excited about!! We are just trying to figure out how we are going to have two parents with full time jobs and Mark will still be in school! Well I guess we wont be the first to do it so anything is possible!

Sorry the picture is blurry but it kills me Kensi will sit like this with Mark forever and just help him. She pushes the keys and watches the screen! it is so funny!

Kensi always wants to be holding your hand I love it! when she eats and when you are holding her she always wants to be holding you. She is quite a snugly baby with mom and dad!

6 comments:

Crawling said...

Congratulations Ba Ba Ling!
I'm glad Kensi is a snuggeler. She fits in well with us all that way! She is too cute! I love her helping on the computer.
Love you guys!

Jessica said...

That robot brings back memories. My husband graduated from the U with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He always had to build crazy stuff. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Woah, that is very cool that Mark built that! See, all that schooling IS paying off! Love the picture of Kensi with Mark at the computer. If you ever need a sitter you know my number.........

Anonymous said...

jessica your baby is adorable!! I have got to see her! Where are you guys living at? still in the same place ? well, about posting pics, i don't actually have a blog, so I don't think it will let me - and my life just isn't interesting enough to make one! sad I know! good to hear from you! remember those endless hours writing on your glass door!

Ashley and Nate said...

oooh, I'm so proud of Mutsy! What a guy - my brain totally would not think like that. Where is his internship? I miss you guys!

Stefani said...

She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her. Hope you guys are loving life. I can't believe how fast the school years fly. It will be over before we all know it.