Saturday, April 12, 2008

Updates

Just Kensi hanging out.
I was getting ready to put Kensi in the bath and got her robe on, I propped her up and she would not stop smiling she was lovin that robe. She is definitely a girl!!!!!



After her favorite time!! BATH TIME
One of my favorite faces of all time is the pout with the lip turned out.
and she is not so happy, but still loves her grandpa!!!

I struggle with putting the intro at the first so here it is at the end!!!

Well it has been a while since I have posted so we will do a update!! First of all everything is going great with Mark and I. Mark is still trying to actually survive the Engineering program and have a family at the same time, tis not an easy thing to do, but as Mark always does he is pulling through. For me work is good except I decided I hate the politics in nursing. I just want to go to work, take care of people, and go home! is that not easy enough!! And for the favorite member of the family, Kensi is doing great. We had a four month check up this week and we are at a woopin 13 pounds and 11 ounces, up to the 50% in weight and height! She got her shots which she hated and had a rough night but then was fine after that. She is so fun and starting to laugh out loud. I don't think that there is anything that makes me laugh harder than that. She now grabs toys and puts them straight into her mouth and her newest feddish is watching us eat. It cracks me up how she seems to be so mesmerized by eating. Maybe we will start feeding her solids her in a short while.
We are blessing our princess tomorrow and excited to see family and friends for that! We will post pictures of that on Monday. And for those who know the situation with our insurance, we received a letter today saying they will cover it !!!! yeah!!!!!!! we are so happy about that.
Other than the few minute changes everything is pretty much the same I posted some pictures of what we have been up to lately!!






4 comments:

The Myers said...

I love babies! Kensi seems to be just like her mom. It's been a while since we've hung out, but I do remember you always happy and laughing! That's great. I'm glad things are working out for you and your family. I also hope everything goes well for Kensi's baby blessing. You better post some pictures of her in her blessing dress!

trent and rach henderson... said...

She looks just like you! What a cute baby!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

K can I start by telling you how mad I am that you didn't tell me about kensi blessing I wouldn't have even needed to come eat your food I would have come just to support you guys. But anyways we need to get together again. I really appriciate the input with the weigh thing I am trying really hard to fix it I want to do better. I can't wait to see you guys.

Crawling said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't stand it!